The Arts Center welcomes all interested students regardless of a family’s ability to pay tuition.
- Tuition Waiver applications are available at The Arts Center and on our website.
- Applications must be returned by designated due date to be reviewed by a committee. Approval is based on annual household income, special circumstances, and applicant’s reasons for request.
- Applications must be renewed each semester.
- Applicants may be awarded scholarships and/or work study, and will be notified after all applications have been
- Click here for Summer 2017 Tuition Waiver App
Commonly Asked Questions
Q. What is the difference in a scholarship and work study?
A. Scholarships cover a portion of recipients tuition for the full semester and are given to individuals that meet very specific guidelines. The Work Study program is for students
or parents of students who would like to trade hours of volunteer work in exchange for tuition fees.
Q. How much work is needed to pay off my tuition in the Work Study program?
A. For every hour that is worked, $10.00 will be deducted from your tuition. Participants will have the opportunity to sign up for available tasks at the work study meeting.
Q. What kind of work can I do with Work Study?
A. You can usher for shows, hang posters, help organize Arts Center storage, assist with building and painting sets, work backstage, sew costumes, help with large mail outs, and many other activities.